Thursday, November 15, 2012

Finished... or not?

I feel about as awkward as an actor who exeunts to applause only to pop back in again and say... "uh, thanks guys, but I'm actually going to be around for a little longer."

Most of you have probably already heard that Asano has dropped a bomb by announcing her release of a side story volume No. 6 beyond coming out next week.

Will I be translating it? Yes! I just placed my order today:


However, honto says it will ship in December, so it may take a bit of time until I get it. When the book arrives, I will post an update concerning the translation schedule, etc. Meanwhile, September Scanlations has told me they will be releasing summaries, so check it out for your No. 6 fix.

Thanks for all the comments that have been flowing in since the last chapter. I feel a sense of relief that I don't have to leave this fandom behind quite yet. :)